Tom Hanks and Halle Berry's 'Cloud Atlas' to Be Released First Internationally in Russia
The project, directed by Lana Wachowski, Tom Tykwer, and Andy Wachowski, will begin its theatrical rollout after Warner Bros. releases in the U.S.
LONDON – Russia and Germany will be the first international territories to take delivery of the Tom Hanks and Halle Berry starrer Cloud Atlas, directed by Lana Wachowski, Tom Tykwer and Andy Wachowski.
Based on David Mitchell's novel of the same name and directed by a team uniting The Matrix Trilogy team and Run Lola Run director Tykwer, the film will hit Russia on Nov. 8 before Germany a week later.
The movie explores how the actions and consequences of individual lives impact one another throughout the past, the present and the future.
Hanks and Berry star alongside Jim Broadbent, Hugo Weaving, Jim Sturgess, Doona Bae, Ben Whishaw, James D’Arcy, Zhou Xun and Keith David as well as Susan Sarandon and Hugh Grant in a stellar ensemble cast.
Warner Bros. Pictures will rollout the movie from Oct. 26 this year in the US.
Eastern European territories set to follow through the month of November.
The film will be rolled out across over 2,500 screens in Germany, as well as Austria and German-speaking Switzerland by X-Verleih and in Russia and Eastern Europe by A Company.
Benelux has also slated a theatrical release for November 29 via local distribution partner Inspire.
Producers Grant Hill and Stefan Arndt said they were "incredibly excited by the international release plans taking shape for the movie and the positive responses we have been receiving from our distribution partners since screening the film to them."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)