Tom Hanks, Kevin Spacey Attend Royal Dinner at Buckingham Palace
The Queen also addresses films she enjoyed at the event, which was also attended by The Obamas, Kristin Chenoweth and Helena Bonham Carter.
LONDON -- Glee's Kristin Chenoweth, Tom Hanks, Kevin Spacey and Helena Bonham Carter and her partner Tim Burton all made the guest list for a State Banquet at Buckingham Palace Tuesday evening.
Queen Elizabeth hosted the evening for President Obama and the First Lady Michelle Obama, inviting a glittering array of U.S. stars and British dignitaries.
In her address before dinner, the Queen is said to have mentioned that over the years the Royal family enjoyed “any number of what we call films – and you might call movies.”
The Queen is also reported to have added: "[The] exchange of people and projects has enlarged and invigorated our common language – although I think you will agree we don't always use it in quite the same way."
The lavish affair saw Obama in white tie and tails while the First Lady wore a shoulder-baring ivory gown by Tom Ford with full-length opera gloves.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR