Tom Rothman Packs Up His Fox Office, Moves Out
The confessed "pack rat" heads to new space at Columbia Pictures before exec producing Spielberg's "Robopocalypse" in London.
This story first appeared in the Oct. 26 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Moving vans were spotted on the Fox lot Oct. 12 as departing film chief Tom Rothman packed up his office.
"I was there for 18 years, and I'm a pack rat," Rothman tells THR.
The recently ousted exec has been working out of an office at DreamWorks, where he'll produce Steven Spielberg's Robopocalypse, and he'll soon move to more permanent space he rented at Columbia Pictures before heading to London for the Spielberg shoot.
In the meantime, Rothman is figuring out what to do with items like a sword that director Peter Weir gave him when he finished shooting 2003's Master and Commander. "As a producer," he jokes, "I may need it."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR