Tommy Lee Developing Travel Series for Syfy
The former Motley Crue drummer will attempt to uncover rituals, symbols and other mysteries of secret societies in “Culture Shock With Tommy Lee.”
Tommy Lee has gone from studying in college to studying the world.
The former Motley Crue drummer is developing Culture Shock With Tommy Lee, an investigative travel show for Syfy, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed Monday.
Following NBC's six-episode run of Tommy Lee Goes to College in 2004, in which the tattooed rocker attended the University of Nebraska and tried out for school's marching band, Lee will attempt to uncover rituals, symbols and other mysteries of secret societies.
The series, which will feature hourlong episodes, is produced by ITV Studios America with Lee and Carl Stubner as exec producers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10