'Tomorrow People' Star Robbie Amell Signs With WME (Exclusive)
The CW hunk previously recurred on “Revenge” and “1600 Penn.”
The Tomorrow People star Robbie Amell has signed with WME in all areas, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The actor plays the superpowered protagonist in the CW freshman drama, a remake of the 1970s British series. The reboot is executive produced by Greg Berlanti, another WME client.
Amell, a cousin of fellow CW hunk Stephen Amell (Arrow), previously recurred on Revenge, 1600 Penn, Nickelodeon’s True Jackson, VP and MTV’s Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous.
Amell continues to be repped by Coast to Coast, Protege Entertainment and Felker Toczek.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR