Tone Loc Arrested in Burbank
The rapper was jailed on suspicion of felony domestic violence and held on $50,000 bail.
Rapper Tone Loc, best known for his 1989 hits "Wild Thing" and "Funky Cold Medina," was arrested in Burbank on Saturday afternoon. The charge: suspicion of felony domestic violence.
The 45-year-old hip hop star, whose real name is Anthony Smith, allegedly hit the mother of his child and was taken into custody and held on $50,000 bail, according to TMZ. In January, Smith was booked for driving under the influence after he was spotted driving erratically. His manager later said it was brought on by a seizure.
"Wild Thing" can currently be heard in the official trailer for the forthcoming Smurfs movie, in theaters this August.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera