Toni Braxton, Babyface Reunite For Duet Album
The two had previously collaborated on Braxton's sophomore album, "Secrets," which featured the singer's signature song, "Un-Break My Heart."
News of Toni Braxton retiring from music may have come prematurely. The singer-songwriter has announced that she will team up with legendary singer-songwriter and producer Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds for a duet album slated for the fall.
The Grammy Award-winning musicians are no strangers to collaborating together. Most notably, Babyface worked with Braxton on her sophomore album, Secrets, which featured her signature song, "Un-Break My Heart."
"Un-Break My Heart" spent 11 weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and is arguably the singer's biggest hit of her career.
While they prep for their Motown Records release, Babyface is on a solo tour through the remainder of the summer.
See dates for Babyface's solo tour below:
Jul. 12: Country Club Hills, Ill. (Country Club Hills Amphitheatre)
Jul. 13: Detroit (Chene Park Amphitheatre)
Jul. 15: Brooklyn, N.Y. (MLK Concert Series/WLBS Radio Show/Wingate Field)
Aug. 31: Dallas (American Airlines Center, T.D. Jakes' Women of Purpose Event Honoring Toni Braxton and Holly Robinson Peete)
Oct. 11: Henderson, Nev. (Henderson Pavillion)
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR