Toni Braxton's Divorce Finalized
The Grammy-winning singer has officially ended her 12-year marriage to Keri Lewis.
Toni Braxton is officially divorced from Keri Lewis after 12 years of marriage, the singer confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
"The couple has had an amicable split and will still both be actively involved in raising their two sons, 11-year-old Denim and 10-year-old Diezel," Braxton's publicist said in a statement Wednesday.
Braxton and Lewis, a former member of the R&B band Mint Condition, had been separated since 2009.
The six-time Grammy winner will release a joint album with Babyface in the fall, via Motown Records.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR