Toni Braxton's Divorce Finalized
The Grammy-winning singer has officially ended her 12-year marriage to Keri Lewis.
Toni Braxton is officially divorced from Keri Lewis after 12 years of marriage, the singer confirms to The Hollywood Reporter.
"The couple has had an amicable split and will still both be actively involved in raising their two sons, 11-year-old Denim and 10-year-old Diezel," Braxton's publicist said in a statement Wednesday.
Braxton and Lewis, a former member of the R&B band Mint Condition, had been separated since 2009.
The six-time Grammy winner will release a joint album with Babyface in the fall, via Motown Records.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!