Toni Collette Gives Birth to Baby Boy
This is the second child for the "United States of Tara" star and her musician husband, David Galafassi.
Toni Collette's family has expanded again.
The star of Showtime's The United States of Tara gave birth to a baby boy, Arlo Robert Galafassi, on Friday in her native Australia, People reported.
Collette also has a 3-year-old old daughter, Sage, with her musician husband, David Galafassi.
Collette has won an Emmy and a Golden Globe for Tara, in which she plays a wife and mother with dissociative identity disorder. She also won an ensemble SAG Award for the movie Little Miss Sunshine and was nominated for an Oscar for her role in The Sixth Sense.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR