Tony DiSanto, Liz Gateley Reveal New Production Company's Development Slate
UPDATED: The former MTV execs officially announced DiGa, their partnership with Ben Silverman's Electus, at NATPE Monday morning.
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. — DiGa Vision, created by former MTV programming gurus Tony DiSanto and Liz Gateley and bankrolled by Ben Silverman’s Electus, is developing its first slate of shows with the likes of Jimmy Kimmel, Adam Corolla, Nick Cannon and fashion expert Jill Martin.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR