Tony and Ridley Scott to Co-Produce 'The Drivers'
11:26 AM PST 1/26/2011 by Mimi Turner
The drama series is based on the novel by Wallace Wyss, "Shelby: The Man, The Cars, The Legend."
LONDON – Tony and Ridley Scott will join Headline Pictures and Sennet Entertainment to co-produce The Drivers, a TV series based on the high-octane 24 hours motor race in Le Mans during the 1950s and '60s.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile