Tony Sirico of 'The Sopranos' Starring in New Crime Tale 'Zarra's Law'
The production, filming in New York, also stars Brendan Fehr, Renee Taylor and Burt Young.
Tony Sirico, best known for his role as Paulie Walnuts in The Sopranos, is starring in Zarra’s Law, which has begun production in New York.
In the film, Sirico plays a retired police detective who is pulled into the criminal underworld when his younger brother is murdered.
The film, directed by Juha Wuolijoki, CEO and founder of Snapper Films, also stars Brendan Fehr as the detective’s nephew, along with Erin Cummings, Renee Taylor, Wass Stevens, Kathrine Narducci, Kelli Barrett, Brian Tarantina, Michael Badalucco and Burt Young.
The film’s writers are Joseph Scarpinito and Charles Kipps, with Scarpinito and his Scarpe Diem banner producing with Wuolijoki and his Snapper Films. Scarpe Diem’s Melissa B. Miller is co-producer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!