Toonz, Telegael pact for co-productions
Partners worked together previously on 'Freefonix'
NEW DELHI -- Toonz Animation India and Ireland's Telegael Group announced Friday a strategic partnership where both parties will "combine their resources to develop, co-produce and finance a slate of animation projects for global distribution."
Toonz CEO P Jayakumar said that the partnership will launch with "the production of a slate of television series with a combined worth approaching $30 million."
Toonz and Telegael have previously worked together on the "Freefonix" animation series for the BBC that is now being distributed internationally.
"The animation industry now operates on a global modelm" Telegael Group CEO Paul Cummins said. "This strategic collaboration will enable Toonz and Telegael to exploit obvious synergies which exist between our two companies and enable us to produce world-class animation content for a global audience."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR