Former 'Top Chef: All-Star' Antonia Lofaso to Publish Cookbook (Exclusive)
“The Busy Mom’s Cookbook” will target families and is due in fall 2012.
Former Top Chef and Top Chef All-Star Antonia Lofaso has inked a deal with Penguin Group USA member Avery Books to pen The Busy Mom’s Cookbook.
Slated for fall 2012, the book will take a light-hearted, humorous approach to encourage parents to unite their families through food.
“Antonia is incredibly passionate about making delicious, home-cooked meals accessible for any family every night of the week,” said Lucia Watson, senior editor at Avery who acquired and will edit the book. “Her message and her amazing food have already captured a huge number of devoted fans. We love her philosophy and we are thrilled to be publishing her first cookbook.”
The book will provide instruction on how to prepare food in a hurry for all types of families -- whether it’s a stay-at-home mom, working single mom or dad or a couple -- and will be filled with recipes, advice to readers and anecdotes from Lofaso’s experience as a mom, chef and TV personality.
Lofaso has worked in kitchens at Spago and Foxtail, in addition to her time on Top Chef and Top Chef: All-Stars.
She is repped by UTA, Howard Entertainment and The Cea.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR