'Top Chef: All Stars' Winner Revealed: Richard Blais
The finale of Bravo's cooking competition aired Wednesday night.
Richard Blais was named the winner of the first Top Chef: All Stars on Wednesday night.
He beat Mike Isabella to take home the $200,000 prize.
“I didn’t think I could do this,” Blais said after learning he'd won the cooking competition, according to the Wall Street Journal. "I willed this."
For his part, Isabella said: "To come in second is tough. I felt like I beat him. I just didn’t get the prize."
All Stars featured 18 past contestants of Bravo's Top Chef, none of whom had won.
Judges for the show, which is hosted by Padma Lakshmi, are celebrity chefs Tom Colicchio, Gail Simmons and Anthony Bourdain.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR