Top Sony Exec Gets Hosed by Baby Bear Onstage at CinemaCon
Rory Bruer brought the cub out to help promote the studio’s upcoming Kevin James comedy "Zookeeper."
LAS VEGAS -- For decades, studios have gone all out in presenting their upcoming slates to theater owners. On Tuesday, Sony outshone them all when worldwide distribution president Rory Bruer carried a baby bear onto the stage at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace -- only the tiny cub peed all over him.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR