Tori Spelling Blames Paparazzo for Her 'Pretty Big' Car Accident
The star of Oxygen's "Tori & Dean" reality franchise tweets that a photographer was chasing her as she was taking her kids to school.
Tori Spelling blames a paparazzo for a car accident she was involved with Monday morning.
"Paparazzi chased me with the kids to school," the pregnant reality star tweeted. "I was trying to get away from him and had a pretty big accident.
"I took down whole wall of school. He then still got out to try to get pics. Ten school moms chased him away. What will it take? Someone dying for paparazzi to stop? Going to doctor now to check on the baby. I think it's just shock."
Spelling has two kids -- 4-year-old Liam and 2-year-old Stella -- with husband Dean McDermott. They star in Oxygen's reality show Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood and Tori & Dean: sTORIbook Weddings.
Her rep told Us Weekly, "She is really shaken up over the accident, but Tori and the kids are fine."
Spelling is due in October.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR