Tori Spelling Tweets She's Pregnant
It is the third child for the reality star and husband Dean McDermott.
Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott are expecting their third child, Spelling announced Monday.
The veteran 90210 actress Tweeted, "I know there's been a lot of speculation, so I wanted everyone to hear from me... Its official...Dean & I are PREGNANT!!!!"
This will be the third child for Spelling and McDermott, who have been married since 2006 and are currently co-starring in their new Oxygen reality series, sTORIbook Weddings. The pair are parents to son Liam, 4, and daughter Stella, 2.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws