Toronto 2012: Raven Banner and 108 Media Pact to Release Genre Titles
An initial three-film slate from the partnering Canadian distributors includes Markus Blunder's "Autumn Blood," starring Sophie Lowe and Peter Stormare.
TORONTO – Canadian indie distributors Raven Banner Entertainment and 108 Media are partnering to acquire genre film titles for worldwide sales.
The tie-up, unveiled Sunday at the Toronto International Film Festival, kicks off with an initial three-film slate aimed at the fan-boy market.
That includes Markus Blunder’s thriller Autumn Blood, starring Sophie Lowe, Peter Stormare and Gustaf Skarsgard, and Silver Tree and Abe Levy’s Deep Dark Canyon, the Nick Eversman and Ted Levine-starrer about two teenagers on the run as fugitives.
Rounding out the recently-acquired trio of genre titles for world sales is A.D. Calvo’s House of Dust, about a serial killer's ghost terrorizing college students after his soul is accidentally released from a canister of cremains.
108 Media ahead of TIFF unveiled a separate deal to partner with Mark Urman’s Paladin to jointly release film titles in the North American market.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR