Toronto 2012: Spain's Wanda Vision Takes 3D Sporting Docs 'The Art of Flight' and 'Storm Surfers'
The 3D sports docs from Red Bull Media House feature cutting edge production techniques.
Spanish distributor Wanda Vision has picked up Spanish theatrical distribution rights to two 3D sports documentaries: The Art of Flight 3D and Storm Surfers 3D from Red Bull Media House, the film division of the sports drinks giant.
Storm Surfers 3D from Australian directors Justin McMillan and Christopher Nelius is a portrait of big wave surfers Ross Clarke-Jones and Tom Carroll, whose goal is to ride Australia's biggest and most dangerous waves.
The Art of Flight 3D is the 3D version of the 2011 snowboarding documentary from director Curt Morgan which focuses on star U.S. snowboarder Travis Rice.
Both films are on Red Bull's sales slate for the Toronto Film Festival and both will screen in a special double feature at the San Sebastian Film Festival on Sept. 28.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'