Toronto 2012: Spain's Wanda Vision Takes 3D Sporting Docs 'The Art of Flight' and 'Storm Surfers'
The 3D sports docs from Red Bull Media House feature cutting edge production techniques.
Spanish distributor Wanda Vision has picked up Spanish theatrical distribution rights to two 3D sports documentaries: The Art of Flight 3D and Storm Surfers 3D from Red Bull Media House, the film division of the sports drinks giant.
Storm Surfers 3D from Australian directors Justin McMillan and Christopher Nelius is a portrait of big wave surfers Ross Clarke-Jones and Tom Carroll, whose goal is to ride Australia's biggest and most dangerous waves.
The Art of Flight 3D is the 3D version of the 2011 snowboarding documentary from director Curt Morgan which focuses on star U.S. snowboarder Travis Rice.
Both films are on Red Bull's sales slate for the Toronto Film Festival and both will screen in a special double feature at the San Sebastian Film Festival on Sept. 28.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother