Toronto: CAA Calls in Favor for '12 Years a Slave' Afterparty
The agency, which reps director Steve McQueen and stars Brad Pitt and Michael Fassbender, arranged for a last-minute celebration at Bungalow 8.
The cast of 12 Years of Slave was so thrilled with the reaction to their screening on Friday night, they were looking for a place to let loose.
So CAA — which represents the film’s director, Steve McQueen, as well as stars Brad Pitt and Michael Fassbender — called in a favor with Bungalow 8, whose festival pop-up didn’t officially kick off until Saturday night, and a last-minute late-nighter was thrown together on the Thompson hotel rooftop.
McQueen reportedly requested tunes by Whitney Houston.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing