Toronto 2012: Canada's Raven Banner Entertainment Takes 'Dark Hollow' for World Sales
Paul Campion is to direct the adaptation of the Brian Keene novel, now slated for production in spring 2013.
TORONTO -- Raven Banner Entertainment has taken the horror pic Dark Hollow by director Paul Campion for world sales.
The indie pic is based on American writer Briane Keene’s novel of the same name.
The Canadian genre specialist picked up the world sales rights to the project after it was first pitched at Fantasia’s recent co-production market in Montreal by Chameleon Pictures’ Campion (The Devil’s Rock), with producers Daniel Warwick and Leanne Saunders on board.
Raven Banner’s Andrew Hunt, James Fler and Michael Paszt negotiated the deal with the producers of Dark Hollow.
Special-makeup effects giant Weta Workshop in New Zealand is also attached to Dark Hollow, which is slated for production in spring 2013.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR