Toronto: Download THR's Day 1 'Daily'
In THR's first Toronto festival daily, TIFF ramps up security after Cannes' jewel heists, Jason Bateman discusses directing himself in "Bad Words," and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson becomes McG's "Fall Guy."
Cannes Heists Fray Toronto Nerves
The jewelry heists that rattled the Cannes Film Festival in May have prompted new concerns as TIFF gets underway. Security in Toronto during the fest likely will be tighter than in recent years, and when it comes to protecting the stars, the major hotels and jewel insurers say no amount of precaution is too much.
Q&A: Jason Bateman
Hollywood's go-to funnyman discusses his directorial debut, Bad Words, and gambling on casting himself: "If I get it wrong, I can only blame me."
The Rock Is McG's "Fall Guy"
The long-in-the-works movie version of 1980s TV series The Fall Guy is coming together once again, this time as a vehicle for Dwayne Johnson. Johnson, formerly known as The Rock, is in negotiations to star in a big-screen remake that McG is in talks to direct.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)