Toronto: Download THR's Day 3 'Daily'
In THR's third Toronto Festival daily, Focus Features grabs Jason Bateman's "Bad Words" for$7 million-plus, Eli Roth readies a sequel to cannibal pic "The Green Inferno" and Alfonso Cuaron discusses the secrets behind his sci-fi epic "Gravity."
Dealmaking Kicks Off With 'Bad Words,' 'Locke'
Focus pays $7 million-plus for Jason Bateman's raunchy directorial debut as Tom Hardy's Locke sells to A24 and hungry buyers zero in on several hot ﬁlms.
Eli Roth Sets Sequel 'Beyond the Green Inferno'
Roth will turn over the directing reins to Aftershock helmer Nicolas Lopez; Worldview Entertainment will once again finance and produce.
Why 'Gravity's' Alfonso Cuaron Thanked James Cameron in the Credits
The filmmaker reveals the relentless pressure on Sandra Bullock and how "there was not technology for what we were trying to achieve. But Cameron was a big champion."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR