Toronto 2012: Jason Reitman, James Schamus and Edward Burns Join Talent Lab
The Hollywood players are the latest guest speakers to appear at TIFF's development program this week for 25 emerging Canadian filmmakers.
TORONTO - Focus Features’ James Schamus, Edward Burns and Jason Reitman have been added to the guest speaker list for the Talent Lab at this week’s Toronto International Film Festival.
The trio will help groom 25 emerging Canadian and international filmmakers during a four-day development program to run from September 5 to 8.
Also coming on board as Talent Lab mentors are filmmakers Peter Mettler (The End of Time), and Andy Capper (Reincarnated).
And Talent Lab has added the American indie filmmakers David Siegel and Scott McGehee, who will be screening What Maisie Knew in Toronto, as governors, along with UK producer Stephen Wooley (Great Expectations) and Canadian filmmaker Jennifer Baichwal.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR