Toronto: Jason Reitman Lining Up His Next Film
The "Labor Day" director has already written the screenplay for "Men, Women & Children."
On the eve of the Toronto Film Festival, Jason Reitman is putting together his next directing project.
Sources say the Labor Day filmmaker is assembling a cast for a film titled Men, Women & Children; Reitman is eyeing Rosemarie DeWitt, Jennifer Garner and Adam Sandler to star, though no formal offers have been made.
Based on a book by Chad Kultgen, the story explores the sexual frustrations of junior high school students and their parents in the Internet age.
Reitman, who is said to have already written the screenplay, has a knack for adapting quirky novels into critically acclaimed films. The project is in the early stages, but the plan is to shoot in November.
Reitman would also produce via his Right of Way Films.
Labor Day will premiere Sept. 8 at the festival.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR