Toronto: Macdonald Brothers' Rivalry Extends Beyond Festival
Kevin is a director, Andrew a producer -- both are in Toronto screening films that will see theatrical releases on the same day this year.
Oscar-winning director Kevin Macdonald and his film-producer brother Andrew are both in Toronto over the coming days, armed with festival buzz titles.
Kevin lands with thriller How I Live Now, starring Saoirse Ronan, while Andrew is in town ahead of the screening of musical Sunshine on Leith. But it may be that the family gathering will carry a bit of tension.
When they return to the U.K., the Macdonald brothers will be ushering each title into theaters on the same day, Oct. 4. At least the two movies are going after different audiences.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR