Toronto: Netflix to Debut Russell Peters TV Special at Film Fest
The Canadian comic will be on hand for a Sept. 9 Q&A following a screening of the concert documentary by the U.S. video streaming giant.
TORONTO - Netflix is debuting its upcoming Russell Peters comedy special at the Toronto International Film Festival on Sept. 9.
Peters will be on hand for a Q&A to follow the 70-minute stand-up comedy special Notorious, which will bow on Netflix in October.
The U.S. video streaming giant will also air this Fall the four-part docu-series Russell Peters vs. the World, which chronicles his global concert tour.
“I’ve always prided myself on being outside the box and slightly ahead of the curve, which is why Netflix is the perfect fit for me,” Peters said in a statement Tuesday.
The TV special was shot in front of a live audience at the Allphones Arena in Sydney, Australia on March 15, 2013.
The Canadian comic has done earlier TV specials, including Russell Peters: Red, White and Brown, Russell Peters: The Green Card Tour, and Russell Peters: Outsourced.
Notorious and Russell Peters vs. the World are executive produced by Peters and Clayton Peters.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Patrick Stewart And Ian McKellen Play The Newlywed Game, Continue Being The Internet's Most Adorable Sirs
- Sunny Day Real Estate Releases 'Lipton Witch,' First Song In 14 Years
- 'Batman Beyond' Animated Short Premieres At WonderCon In Honor of Franchise's 75th Anniversary
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Tops Easter Weekend Box Office While Johnny Depp's 'Transcendence' Fails to Impress
- Lea Michele Gets Cozy with Co-Star on Her Music Video Set!
- Madonna Wants Us to Get Behind Her to Start a Love Evolution!
- Calvin Harris Previews Small Sample of Rita Ora's New Single - Listen Now!