Toronto's New Hotspots
Just opened: Chic places to eat and sleep around Bell Lightbox.
Bell Lightbox, TIFF's year-round home for two years now, has shifted the heart of the festival downtown and west, revealing newfound treasures that have transformed the former manufacturing district into a hip new destination for festgoers.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR