'Touched By An Angel' Actor John Dye Dies at 47
The actor, known for his role as the 'Angel of Death,' suffered a heart attack at his California home Monday.
Actor John Dye, who was best known as a regular cast member of the series Touched By An Angel, died from a heart attack Monday at his home in San Francisco. He was 47.
The Mississippi-born actor joined the cast of Touched By An Angel, as the "Angel of Death," in 1995, a year after it debuted on CBS, and remained with the show until its final season in 2003.
The news of Dye's death was confirmed by his brother, Jerre Dye, to Memphis, Tenn.'s The Commercial Appeal newspaper.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR