'Touchy Feely' Trailer: Rosemarie DeWitt, Ellen Page Star in Family Drama (Video)
Lynn Shelton's film centers on a massage therapist suddenly repulsed by the thought of touching another person.
Rosemarie DeWitt is a massage therapist who has lost her touch in the new trailer for Touchy Feely.
The film from writer-director Lynn Shelton explores the plight of Abby (DeWitt), whose work and relationship come into jeaopardy when one day she finds herself repulsed by the idea of touching another person.
Meanwhile, her boyfriend Paul (Scoot McNairy) is an object of desire for her niece (Ellen Page), who is seen in the trailer asking him on a date. And her brother (Josh Pais), a struggling dentist, finds his practice thriving after he finds he is able to cure jaw pain through a teeth cleaning.
The film screened at Sundance, and will be available on iTunes Aug. 1 before hitting theaters Sept. 6.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche