About Town: American Film Market
Nov. 3-10, Santa Monica
Every fall, the American Film Market's eight-day event transforms Santa Monica into one of the world's busiest entertainment centers.
From the highly anticipated sale of America Video Films' The 33 of San Jose (a film capturing the story of Chile's rescued miners) to the tabloid-worthy, "we've-moved-on" hug between Twilight star Kellan Lutz and ex-girlfriend, 90210's AnnaLynne McCord, AFM has been abuzz.
With seminars (including the Nov. 6 "Pitch Me!" event, where producer Heidi Jo Markel warned screenwriters: "You can kill people. You can't kill animals") and lavish soirees like the exclusive Weinstein Co. AFM Gala at the Shangri-La Hotel, rarely is Dogtown this exciting.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR