About Town: Harry Potter
London, Nov. 11
Lord Voldemort's servants, the Death Eaters, lined the red carpet in black capes as London's Leicester Square was transformed into a dark underworld for the world premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.
Die-hard fans braved the chill to catch a glimpse of stars of the penultimate installment of the Potter series at the Odeon and Empire cinemas.
"I think it says a lot about the films that after 10 years we still have the capacity to pack out Leicester Square," Daniel Radcliffe said. "You never get used to it."
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues