About Town: Harry Potter
London, Nov. 11
Lord Voldemort's servants, the Death Eaters, lined the red carpet in black capes as London's Leicester Square was transformed into a dark underworld for the world premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.
Die-hard fans braved the chill to catch a glimpse of stars of the penultimate installment of the Potter series at the Odeon and Empire cinemas.
"I think it says a lot about the films that after 10 years we still have the capacity to pack out Leicester Square," Daniel Radcliffe said. "You never get used to it."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR