About Town: Power Lunch
Hollywood power-players dine together.
Director Garry Marshall spotted sitting at his table at Mo’s in Burbank, when Steve Carell and his wife, actress Nancy Carell, pass by. They doubled back and made it a table for three. … Bad Robot film chief Sherryl Clark ducking into Mauro’s at Fred Segal Melrose. … Mark Wahlberg with United Entertainment Group branding consultant Jarrod Moses at the Polo Lounge. … The Soho House lunchtime scene only gets hotter: Untitled Entertainment manager Jason Weinberg sat with client Demi Moore at a table on the garden’s lower level, while on the upper, CAA’s Tracy Brennan shared a bite with True Blood client Alexander Skarsgard. Also on the scene: Kate Bosworth. Moore was spied at Soho again the next day.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR