About Town: Power Lunch
Hollywood power-players dine together.
Director Garry Marshall spotted sitting at his table at Mo’s in Burbank, when Steve Carell and his wife, actress Nancy Carell, pass by. They doubled back and made it a table for three. … Bad Robot film chief Sherryl Clark ducking into Mauro’s at Fred Segal Melrose. … Mark Wahlberg with United Entertainment Group branding consultant Jarrod Moses at the Polo Lounge. … The Soho House lunchtime scene only gets hotter: Untitled Entertainment manager Jason Weinberg sat with client Demi Moore at a table on the garden’s lower level, while on the upper, CAA’s Tracy Brennan shared a bite with True Blood client Alexander Skarsgard. Also on the scene: Kate Bosworth. Moore was spied at Soho again the next day.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR