'Toy Story 3' Wins Award for Best Licensing Program
The Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association also honored the Walt Disney release with the award for best film, television, celebrity or entertainment program of the year.
NEW YORK - Toy Story 3 won the award for overall best licensed program of the year at the 2011 Licensing International Expo in Las Vegas, trade group the Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association said Wednesday.
The Walt Disney Company’s Oscar-winning animated film also took the award for best film, television, celebrity or entertainment program.
The 15 awards presented by LIMA recognize the best licensed properties and products in various categories. Among the list of winners are also such brands as Hello Kitty, NASCAR and Discovery Communications' Animal Planet, which took the award for best corporate brand program.
“It is extremely gratifying to see the breadth and quality of the programs created by the licensing community from around the globe,” said Charles Riotto, president of LIMA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR