'Toy Story 4': Tom Hanks Thinks Pixar is 'Working On It'
Hanks could be stepping in the sound booth as Woody once more.
In what may be perceived as either great or terrible news, Tom Hanks is suggesting that Toy Story 4 is currently in the works.
While promoting his summer film Larry Crowne, the actor told the BBC that a fourth installment of the beloved Pixar franchise could be on the horizon. When asked about the possibility of a third sequel, Hanks casually responded, “I think there will be, yeah. Yeah, yeah. I think they’re working on it now. There you go.”
While that’s hardly an official confirmation, Hanks appears earnest in his response. Watch the video here beginning at the 2:30 mark. It should also be noted that Hanks makes no mention of whether or not he would be involved in a fourth film.
Toy Story 3, which provided a satisfying and heartfelt ending for viewers, won two Academy Awards for Best Animated Feature and Best Original Song. It was also a nominee in the coveted Best Picture category.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR