Tracy Morgan Returns to '30 Rock' Set Following Sundance Health Scare
The actor-comedian, who was hospitalized after collapsing outside a venue in Park City, Utah, is back at work on the New York City-based NBC series.
Tracy Morgan has returned to the "30 Rock" set in New York after falling ill at the Sundance Film Festival, his rep told The Hollywood Reporter.
The actor -- who collapsed outside a building in Park City on Sunday while attending the annual event -- is doing well, said publicist Lewis Kay.
“Superman ran into a little kryptonite. The high altitude in Utah shook up this kid from Brooklyn,” Morgan told his Twitter followers afterward, while Kay issued a statement on his condition: "From a combination of exhaustion and altitude, Tracy is seeking medical attention. ... Any reports of Tracy consuming alcohol are 100 percent false."
Morgan, who is diabetic, was rushed to the Park City Medical Center following Sunday's Creative Coalition Spotlight Awards, where he was being honored with the Spotlight Initiative Award. After his speech, he was escorted out of the building, where he fainted. A spokeswoman for the hospital stated that no drugs or alcohol were found in Morgan's system after amedical evaluation.
Morgan, who received a kidney transplant two years ago, stars in the film Predisposed, which is screening at the Sundance Film Festival.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game