Tracy Morgan, Juliette Binoche join 'No One'
Al Pacino, Channing Tatum and Katie Holmes also in cast
Tracy Morgan and Juliette Binoche are in final negotiations to join the ensemble cop drama "Son of No One," being directed by Dito Montiel.
The pic, coming from Nu Image/Millennium Films, is lining up quite a cast, which is led by Channing Tatum, who plays a young cop assigned to a precinct in the working class neighborhood where he grew up, with an old secret surfacing and threatening to destroy his life and family.
Al Pacino, Ray Liotta, and Katie Holmes are also in the cast.
Morgan, the "Saturday Night Live" comedian who has broken out with his work on "30 Rock" and "Cop Out," is coming off his first major movie and is stepping into the shoes vacated by Terrence Howard. Morgan will play Vinnie, a friend of Tatum's.
Binoche, who spends her time toggling between French movies and English-language productions (her last American movie was "Dan In Real Life"), plays a reporter.
Holly Wiersma, John Thompson and Montiel are producing the pic, which begins shooting next week in New York.
Avi Lerner, Danny Dimbort, Trevor Short and Boaz Davidson are executive producing.
Morgan is repped by UTA and 3 Arts Entertainment while Binoche is repped by CAA and Untitled.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram