Tracy Morgan, Juliette Binoche join 'No One'
Al Pacino, Channing Tatum and Katie Holmes also in cast
Tracy Morgan and Juliette Binoche are in final negotiations to join the ensemble cop drama "Son of No One," being directed by Dito Montiel.
The pic, coming from Nu Image/Millennium Films, is lining up quite a cast, which is led by Channing Tatum, who plays a young cop assigned to a precinct in the working class neighborhood where he grew up, with an old secret surfacing and threatening to destroy his life and family.
Al Pacino, Ray Liotta, and Katie Holmes are also in the cast.
Morgan, the "Saturday Night Live" comedian who has broken out with his work on "30 Rock" and "Cop Out," is coming off his first major movie and is stepping into the shoes vacated by Terrence Howard. Morgan will play Vinnie, a friend of Tatum's.
Binoche, who spends her time toggling between French movies and English-language productions (her last American movie was "Dan In Real Life"), plays a reporter.
Holly Wiersma, John Thompson and Montiel are producing the pic, which begins shooting next week in New York.
Avi Lerner, Danny Dimbort, Trevor Short and Boaz Davidson are executive producing.
Morgan is repped by UTA and 3 Arts Entertainment while Binoche is repped by CAA and Untitled.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!