Tracy Morgan's 5 Most Outrageous Statements
The "30 Rock" star has a reputation for letting loose verbally.
30 Rock star Tracy Morgan issued an apology Friday morning for a homophobic one-liner delivered at a June 3 comedy show in Nashville in which he said he’d "pull out a knife and stab" his son if he were gay.
"I want to apologize to my fans and the gay & lesbian community for my choice of words at my recent stand-up act in Nashville," he tells The Hollywood Reporter in a statement.
"I'm not a hateful person and don’t condone any kind of violence against others. While I am an equal opportunity jokester, and my friends know what is in my heart, even in a comedy club this clearly went too far and was not funny in any context," added Morgan.
This isn't the first time the comedian has delivered a politically incorrect line. Here are 5 other outrageous statements from the actor.
1. "Let me tell you something about Sarah Palin, she's good masturbation material."
Uttered during a pre-game chat on Inside the NBA in Jan., a Turner spokesman told The Hollywood Reporter, "It's unfortunate Mr. Morgan showed a lack of judgement on our air with his inappropriate comments."
2. “I like crippled women. You ever have sex with a woman with like a broken foot? Room smells like ass and Ben Gay or something." -- Vulture launch party, Oct. 2010.
3. “Any gay guys in here? I’m friends with all kinds, I’m friends with all kinds. If you can take a *ick, you can take a joke. I’m making fun of everybody." -- Vulture launch party, Oct. 2010.
4. “Obama is really changing the White House, because he and Michelle will have the first presidential sex tape out." -- Carnegie Hall, Nov. 2009.
5. "[George W. Bush] You know where bin Laden is!" -- Black and Blue comedy special.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Here Is A Photo Of Mariah Carey Dressed As A Bunny And Using Nick Cannon As Furniture
- Animal Welfare Activists Picket Liam Neeson's NYC Home Over Carriage Horse Issue
- The Winner In The War Between Xbox One, PS4 And Wii U Is... Everyone
- Jack White Records, Releases Single In Hours For Record Store Day 2014