Trailer Report: 'RoboCop' Holds Top Spot for Third Straight Week
"Curse of Chucky," "Jackass" and "Runner Runner" round out the top four, as "Grace of Monaco" debuts in fifth.
RoboCop, the remake of the campy '80s action classic, was the most viewed coming attraction on YouTube for the third week in a row, according to tracking service Zefr.
The movie's first trailer had 1.2 million views for the week, reaching lifetime total of 22.1 million since debuting on Sept. 5.
The next three spots were held by newcomers to the top 10.
Curse of Chucky, which ranked 18th last week, jumped to the second spot, recording 681,710 views.
The straight-to-video horror flick has recorded 13.4 million views since July. The sixth installment in the Chucky series goes on sale on Blu-ray, DVD, and VOD on Oct. 8.
Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (trailer No. 1) held the third spot.
The fourth movie to spin off from the popular Johnny Knoxville-hosted MTV series managed 473,083 views (20.1 million lifetime).
Runner Runner (trailer No. 1) moved from 12th to fourth with 446,615 views.
The crime drama starring Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake has recorded 1.6 million overall views since its Sept. 4 arrival. The movie opens Oct. 4.
Grace of Monaco debuted in fifth, recording 439,941 in its initial week. The '60s-set biopic, which features Nicole Kidman in the title role, arrives in theaters on Dec. 19.
Two Thor: The Dark World coming attractions landed in the top 10. Trailer No. 1 held the sixth spot with 426,922 views and trailer No. 2 held the ninth spot with 282,279 YouTube plays. Together the two trailers have racked up more than 52 million views.
Rounding out the top 10 were 300: Rise of an Empire in seventh (346,558/27.9 million), Grudge Match eighth and Machete Kills (red band trailer) debuting in the last spot with 275,551 views in its first week.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama