'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' to Debut Day Early in Select 3D, Imax Theaters
Paramount will roll out the film June 28 in Imax and 3D movie theaters, one day before the wide release nationwide.
The wait is nearly over for Transformers fans.
Paramount has set June 28 as the opening date for Transformers: Dark of the Moon, which will screen exclusively at 3D and IMAX-equipped locations nationwide.
“Michael Bay has created an incredibly engaging and immersive 3D experience with this latest movie, one that will undoubtedly be among the most entertaining movie going experiences of the summer,” said Paramount’s vice chairman Rob Moore. “Providing fans an opportunity to see it early in 3D is a great way to kick off the movie’s opening.”
Those not wanting to see the film in 3-D will have to wait a day, as the movie opens wide from 12 a.m. onwards June 29.
The latest edition of the Transformers franchise stars Shia LaBeouf, Josh Duhamel, John Turturro, Tyrese Gibson, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Patrick Dempsey, Kevin Dunn, Julie White with John Malkovich and Frances McDormand. The film was directed by Michael Bay.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR