'Treme' Kicks Off Second Season Apr. 24
Anthony Bourdain joins writing staff, and David Morse and India Ennenga upped to series regulars on HBO's New Orleans-set drama.
David Morse and India Ennega are on board as series regulars for the 11-episode second season of Treme, which launches April 24. The actors both had recurring roles in the HBO series' first season.
TV food adventurer and author Anthony Bourdain (Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations) joins the writing staff this season as well.
Additionally, Jon Seda (The Pacific) joins the New Orleans-set drama as Nelson Hildago, a character arriving fresh from Dallas to avail himself to the opportunities presented in the city in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
Creator David Simon says of the second season, "We are following the actual timeline of post-Katrina New Orleans as a means of understanding what happened -- and what didn't happen -- when an American city suffered a near-death experience. In doing so, we're trying to address ourselves to what the American experiement has become and what possibilities remain for us."
Simon and David Overmyer are co-creators of the program. Nina N. Noble also serves as a exec producer.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Mad Men's Kiernan Shipka Discusses Show's 'Bittersweet' Ending with 'Scene' (Exclusive!)
- Jennifer Aniston & Anna Kendrick Get Emotional Lying Down on Train Tracks for 'Cake'
- Courteney Cox & Kate Walsh Party with 'Vanity Fair' at Tribeca!
- Lily Allen Praises Pop Divas in 'Sheezus' Music Video - Watch Now!