'Treme' Tour to Bring HBO Show's Musicians Across U.S.
2:01 PM PDT 3/24/2011 by Phil Gallo
Star Wendell Pierce, who portrays trombonist Antoine Batiste, will record a spoken-word piece detailing the history of the musically rich neighborhood in New Orleans. He will also appear in person at select gigs.
A tour of New Orleans musicians under the banner of the HBO show Treme has booked nine dates this summer, and the promoter is looking to extend its routing into the spring of 2012.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile