Tribeca 2012: Shoreline Picks Up International Rights to 'Freaky Deaky,' Starring Christian Slater
Charles Matthau wrote and director the adaptation of the Elmore Leonard novel.
Sales company Shoreline International has picked up international rights to Charles Matthau’s Freaky Deaky, an adaptation of the Elmore Leonard novel, which had its world premiere April 22 at the Tribeca Film Festival.
Directed, written and produced by Matthau, the film stars Christian Slater, Crispin Glover, Michael Jai White, Andy Dick and Billy Burke in the story of a cop who's drawn into a tale of extortion.
Paradigm is handling North American rights on the feature, which was executive produced by George Eyde, Lou Eyde, Nathaniel Eyde, Robert Cantrell, Steven Berez, Donald Zuckerman and Lee Greenberg.
Shoreline executive vp Sam Eigen and acquisitions executive Melody Djavadi negotiated the deal with Simon Horsman of Rufus-Isaacs, Acland & Grantham.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR