Tribeca 2012: Shoreline Picks Up International Rights to 'Freaky Deaky,' Starring Christian Slater
Charles Matthau wrote and director the adaptation of the Elmore Leonard novel.
Sales company Shoreline International has picked up international rights to Charles Matthau’s Freaky Deaky, an adaptation of the Elmore Leonard novel, which had its world premiere April 22 at the Tribeca Film Festival.
Directed, written and produced by Matthau, the film stars Christian Slater, Crispin Glover, Michael Jai White, Andy Dick and Billy Burke in the story of a cop who's drawn into a tale of extortion.
Paradigm is handling North American rights on the feature, which was executive produced by George Eyde, Lou Eyde, Nathaniel Eyde, Robert Cantrell, Steven Berez, Donald Zuckerman and Lee Greenberg.
Shoreline executive vp Sam Eigen and acquisitions executive Melody Djavadi negotiated the deal with Simon Horsman of Rufus-Isaacs, Acland & Grantham.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David