Tribeca: Weinstein Company Acquires Doc 'The Bully Project'
The Weinstein Company has acquired rights to Submarine Entertainment’s The Bully Project, Lee Hirsch's documentary about bullying in America. The deal includes rights for North America, U.K., Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Germany, plus Pan-Asian Satellite TV distribution rights.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR