Tribune CEO Randy Michaels Officially Resigns
3:22 PM PDT 10/22/2010 by Philiana Ng
Peter Chernin, Jeff Shell and Michael Eisner reportedly potential candidates for chairman and CEO posts.
Tribune Co. CEO Randy Michaels officially resigned from his post Friday, the Chicago Tribune reports.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile