Tricon selling Lone Eagle, Chandran titles
Toronto-based distributor circle 'Call,' 'Hooked Up'
TORONTO -- Canadian distributor Tricon Films & Television is to sell internationally key titles from domestic TV producers Lone Eagle Entertainment, Chandran Media and Peace Point Entertainment, it was announced Wednesday.
Toronto-based Tricon will market Lone Eagle Entertainment series like the actors audition reality series "The Call," the dating series "Hooked Up" and game show formats "Inside the Box" and "You Bet Your Ass."
Tricon will also distribute fashion and music themed reality TV series from Chandran Media, and from Peace Point titles like the magazine series "Reality Obsessed" and the cooking series "Fresh With Anna Olsen."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR