Tricon selling Lone Eagle, Chandran titles
Toronto-based distributor circle 'Call,' 'Hooked Up'
TORONTO -- Canadian distributor Tricon Films & Television is to sell internationally key titles from domestic TV producers Lone Eagle Entertainment, Chandran Media and Peace Point Entertainment, it was announced Wednesday.
Toronto-based Tricon will market Lone Eagle Entertainment series like the actors audition reality series "The Call," the dating series "Hooked Up" and game show formats "Inside the Box" and "You Bet Your Ass."
Tricon will also distribute fashion and music themed reality TV series from Chandran Media, and from Peace Point titles like the magazine series "Reality Obsessed" and the cooking series "Fresh With Anna Olsen."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR