Tricon takes int'l TV rights to Rush rock-doc
Tribeca award-winning doc from Scot McFadyen, Sam Dunn
TORONTO -- Canadian distributor Tricon Films & Television has picked up the international TV rights to the Canuck rockumentary "Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage" from Banger Films.
The Tribeca audience award-winning documentary from directors Scot McFadyen and Sam Dunn chronicles the Canadian cult band Rush over the past 40 years.
The rockumentary has already received a Canadian theatrical release through Alliance Films and a U.K. market debut via Arts Alliance Media.
Toronto-based Tricon is also set to distribute "Metal Evolution: The Series." The eight one-hour episode series, executive produced by McFadyen and Dunn, is slated for a spring 2011 bow on VH1 Classics.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!