Trio gets 'Christmas' wish
Gail O'Grady, Greg Germann and Robert Mailhouse have been tapped to star in the Hallmark Channel original movie "All I Want for Christmas."
The movie, set to premiere Dec. 1, centers on a single mother (O'Grady) with no time for dating who suddenly finds herself with thousands of potential suitors.
The movie, from Alpine Medien, Larry Levinson Prods. and Grand Army Entertainment, is executive produced by Nick Lombardo and Michael Moran, with Kyle Clark and Stephen Niver producing. Harvey Frost is the director; Marc Prey wrote the script.
- NFL Now Demands $16.6 Million Over M.I.A.'s Super Bowl Middle Finger (Exclusive)
- 'Lost' Showrunners on Killing Off Characters, the Polarizing Finale and More Unanswered Questions
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR