Trio gets 'Christmas' wish
Gail O'Grady, Greg Germann and Robert Mailhouse have been tapped to star in the Hallmark Channel original movie "All I Want for Christmas."
The movie, set to premiere Dec. 1, centers on a single mother (O'Grady) with no time for dating who suddenly finds herself with thousands of potential suitors.
The movie, from Alpine Medien, Larry Levinson Prods. and Grand Army Entertainment, is executive produced by Nick Lombardo and Michael Moran, with Kyle Clark and Stephen Niver producing. Harvey Frost is the director; Marc Prey wrote the script.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama