Trio has a hankering for 'Crave'
Cast in lead roles of Charles de Lauzirika indie thriller
Josh Lawson, Emma Lung and Ron Perlman have been cast in the lead roles of the indie thriller "Crave," the directing debut of Charles de Lauzirika.
Lauzirika wrote the screenplay with Robert Lawton ("Sex & Sushi") and will produce with Robert Green ("Waiting ..."). Scott Robinson and Marissa Neiman are co-producing the project, which began shooting Friday in Detroit.
"Crave" centers on a troubled photographer (Lawson) whose dangerous visions wreak havoc when his romance with a young woman (Lung) ends and he is pursued by a world-weary detective (Perlman).
Lauzirika, a frequent producer of DVD and Blu-ray extras content, has worked on ancillary releases for "Blade Runner," the "Alien" movies, "Twin Peaks," "Spider-Man 2," "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," "(500) Days of Summer" and the upcoming "Avatar."
Lawson, repped by UTA, Lisa Mann Creative Management in Australia and Management 360, recently co-wrote and starred in "Squid: The Movie."
Lung, repped by UTA and 3 Arts, most recently appeared in "The Boys Are Back" and next appears in the thriller "Triangle."
Perlman, repped by Kritzer, Levine, Wilkins, Griffin Entertainment, starred in the "Hellboy" movies. He next appears in "Bunraku" and "Season of the Witch."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR